Semi-Autonomous Government Agency in the Ministry of Devolution and
The Council seeks to fill the following vacant position:
Reports to Senior Population Programme Officer at head office or county offices.
- Assist in collecting, receiving and analyzing programme data and assessing their impact on population issues.
- Assist in preparing preliminary reports for research papers.
- Assist in coordinating/undertaking research activities.
- Assist in formulating and appraisal of project proposals.
- Assist in dissemination of information to the public through publications, barazas, newsletters, mass media, shows, exhibitions, conferences.
- Participate in carrying out population advocacy activities.
- Assist in coordinating population programmes in the County
- Assist in the development of county plans of action.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of population activities in the County.
- Participate in undertaking programme coordination activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and an understanding of ICT software tools for qualitative and quantitative research and monitoring and evaluation.
- Bachelors degree majoring in either Population Studies or Demography or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- A Bachelors degree in any of the following Social Science disciplines: – Economics, Sociology, Statistics or relevant qualification from a recognized university with a postgraduate qualification in Population Studies or Demography.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Shown merit and competency in data collection, data processing and report writing.
who meet the above requirements should send their application letter
together with detailed CV indicating three (3) names of references,
current position/grade and daytime telephone numbers, copies of academic
and professional certificates, testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card/Passport.
addition, applicants are required to attach copies of current
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
Investigations:. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue
Authority, Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya
Credit Reference Bureau and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Applications should reach the undersigned not later 30th September, 2016
The Director General
National Council for Population and Development
P.O. Box 48994-00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Email to: email@example.com
Important note: Only one application method should be used. Either via email or hard copy.
– Delivered applications can be delivered to National Council for
Population and Development head office situated at the Chancery
Building, 4th floor, Valley Road.
The advert number and job title should be indicated on the envelope and the application letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and people
from marginalized groups with requisite qualification are encouraged to