New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland and Mala among others.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven people to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Purpose: The Depot Manager will be Reporting to the Stores Manager.
He/She will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient administration of the operations at the depot.
- Administration of the Depot.
- Liaising with the Regional Sales Manager on ordering of stocks for the depot.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions on stock control.
- Ensuring availability of all company range of products as well as supplies at the depot at all times.
- Managing and reconciling the inventories.
- Ensuring standards for quality, health and safety are met at the depot at all times
- Monitoring the movement of crates and containers and overseeing there cleanliness and handling to reduce breakages.
- Accounting for crates
- Managing of depot resources (vehicles, crates and staff).
- Writing of reports (stocks reconciliations, staff establishment reports, stocks expiries reports and motor vehicles usage reports).
The Candidate Specifications:
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- C.P.A /C.I.P.S/Materials Management/Stores and Logistics Management or its equivalents
- At least 4 years’ experience in supervising a unit at a middle management level
- Must be proficient with SAP/ERP System
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Leadership and management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements please send your applications, Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three referees and daytime telephone contacts to reach the undersigned not later than Monday, 29th August 2016:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 GPO
New KCC is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.