We look for passionate and creative individuals who are eager to bring in their diverse perspectives and experiences to develop innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
Position: Admissions and Brand Associate
Your role is currently based at our Network Office Brookside Drive.
Our team culture is designed to reinforce our vision:
- We model the growth mindset we want our students to embody; you are challenged every day and, as a result, you grow more than at any other point in your life.
- We pursue excellence in every detail and do whatever it takes to produce great work quickly.
- We are radically open: we share tough messages and our own vulnerabilities to help us grow.
- We bring infectious energy, enthusiasm and fun to everything we do because joy fuels the hardest work and learning.
- You will be responsible for building an ecosystem of compelling content that engages current parents and prospective families, drives brand awareness and catapults Nova into the stratosphere of game-changing educational organizations. This includes but is not limited to regular and agreed upon social media engagement (facebook, twitter, instagram), student-run blog, regular newsletters, video and web content. You will be responsible for developing and implementing fresh ideas across a variety of media, and measuring its effectiveness on a bi-weekly basis.
- As the Admissions & Brand Associate, you will be expected to organize and execute events (liaising with external companies and individuals where necessary or applicable) that both creatively encourages increased engagement with current parents, and which drives admissions with prospective families. You will be responsible for the collection and analysis of data to determine the effectiveness of the admissions events, and for making recommendations on potential improvements.
- You will be responsible for tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel, from application to admissions decision in an organized and timely manner that reflects the Nova brand – as well as monitoring the data to regularly provide updates to your manager and the team on the progress.
- You will take the lead on any written, verbal (phone, in person), and electronic (email, SMS) communications to parents of Nova students, this includes copyediting, proofreading, and revising communications across a variety of channels, and escalating it up the chain where necessary or prudent.
- You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers (and within a budget set by your manager) to order and refill marketing materials including (but not limited to) promotional materials, decorative materials, admissions materials, Nova swag, etc.
- You are a top performer with a degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or Computer Science, Masters or further education in this field preferred.
- You have 2-3 years marketing / communications experience, ideally in a startup or in a company that gave you significant autonomy and responsibility.
- You have knowledge and technical expertise with leading social media platforms, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Adobe suite and/or video editing software a plus
- You are detail oriented and able to manage projects independently
- You are creative, precise, and engaging in written communication, especially within the restrictions of social media platforms, while strictly adhering to guidelines for tone and voice.
- You easily adapt to a fast-moving, challenging environment and to learn rapidly
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the right candidates interviewed until we reach a hiring decision.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please launch your incredible application HERE