Job Title: Catering Supervisor
Reference Number: OAN/VOB/16/8
Location: Boarding Facility
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Catering Supervisor for its Boarding Facility.
Skills and competence:
- Recognized qualification in Catering management.
- Individuals with wealth of experience in catering management with no formal training will be considered.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a supervisor in a busy catering environment.
- Experience in a vegetarian or Hindu cuisine catering environment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative problem solver who can synergize team effort.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager- Oshwal Academy, through email@example.com.
The application closing date is 12th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.