Job Title: Life Skills Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/JH/16/8
Location: Junior High Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for lGCSE and GCE A Level.
The Academy is seeking for a Life Skills Teacher for its Junior High Campus.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with B. Ed degree (Social studies)/ degree in Sociology with a postgraduate diploma in Education.
- At least three years teaching experience as a life skills teacher/ coach or as a youth mentor.
Experience and competence:
- Minimum of three years’ teaching experience
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and I.T. savvy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the HR Manager- Oshwal Academy, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closing date is 12th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.