Job Description: Outlet Assistant
Job Summary: Outlet assistants greet and serve customers buying flavoured popcorns.
Ensure that they pop corns according to the right manual given and also ensure that all flavours are available.
- Responsible for opening and closing the assigned work station
- Ensure that the popping machines are in good working condition before starting to pop the corn
- Accountable for all products, raw materials and ingredients at the respective work station
- Responsible for sweeping, mopping the floors, wiping the work stations and counters
- Responsible for conducting a daily stock take at the opening and closing of the station
- Responsible for arranging the popcorn on the display counter
- Take customers’ orders and serve the customers
- Responsible for sales at the assigned outlet
- Responsible for popping the different flavors of corn
- Ensure that stickers are stamped and stuck to the tubs
- Packing the popcorn and sealing the tubs
- Ensure that all product labels are put to the standards required
- Re-order the various popcorn flavors, raw materials and ingredients at the re-order level
- Responsible for stock control and management in the specific work station allocated
- Wash all scoops and utensils used in the popping process.
- Record sales made
- Account for all sales made and to transfer the cash on MPESA at the close of business
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and pleasant personality
- Team player
- Customer centric
- Ability to call out to clients and make a sale
- The ability to be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Aged between 19-26 years
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a cover letter.
Also indicate your current remuneration and expected remuneration.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday 7th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted