- Marketing to & recruiting people according to the skill sets required for project delivery
- Conduct On-boarding Assessments and maintenance of new or on-boarded people
- Ensure maximum utilisation to help meet capacity requirements of TAT and throughput
- Match availability and skills distribution of existing and new people
- Fulfil capacity requests from Delivery Operations
- Provide clear communication & diligent supervision
- Equip people with skills to perform and excel in our platform
- Ensure accurate delivery
- Own the timely completion of project deliverables and people engagement
- Build efficient Payout Programs
- Represent the Workforce Department in cross-functional teams
- 5 years experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Working knowledge of BPO operations
- Proven ability to design lean processes
- Prior exposure to designing and delivering training
- SAP knowledge highly preferred
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2344”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2344, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. any Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.