Job Title: Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician
Salary: Kshs. 50k – 70k
Our client in the Petroleum industry is looking for a Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician who must be approved / licensed by Weight and Measure Office: –
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment
- Installation of Petrol stations fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards, in timely manner
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Responsible for, and makes recommendations to, fulfill departmental quality, safety, quantity and teamwork requirements
- Technical Diploma/Degree/ Certificate (Electrical) from reputed institute.
- With a Degree must have a minimum of 3 Years hands-on experience in maintenance of petrol station equipments like pumps, dispensers etc. Diploma – minimum of 5 years hands-on experience, Certificate minimum of 8 years hands-on experience
- Must have worked in petroleum industry
- Must be registered/approved by Weight and Measures Office
- Ability to identify potential and existing problems
- Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in team.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Petroleum Pump Electrical Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9th September, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.