and financial services provider charged with specific statutory
functions that are geared towards rapid social and economic development
of our country.
it has put in place a strategic business plan to ensure efficient
delivery of services and improvement of corporate image.
Manager – Legal Services
Department: Legal Services
No. of position: 1
Reporting to: Corporation Secretary
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draw contracts, agreements ,leases, and other legal instruments
- Ensure the corporation is represented in court as necessary
- Conduct internal training on legal aspects of PCK
- Oversee preparation of budgets and ensure effective controls.
- Monitor parliamentary legislation, and interpret it for the Corporation
- Liaise with external lawyers in execution of the Corporation’s instructions.
- Provide legal advice
- Prepare legal reports and opinion on matters involving PCK.
- Liaise with other departments on handling legal matters affecting the Corporation
- Ensure that the Corporation’s property is insured.
- Deputize the Corporation Secretary in Board meetings and other committee meetings
- Bachelors Degree in law (LLB) from recognized institution.
- A diploma from Kenya School of Law
- Certified Public Secretary ( CPS K)
- Masters Degree will be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in a busy legal office.
- Must be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Must have a valid Practicing certificate
- Must be computer literate
- Certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- A member of a professional body.
who meet the minimum requirements should submit a written application
and up-dated Curriculum Vitae through the post and attach relevant
copies of certificates and testimonials to the
Postmaster General, through Expedited Mail Service (EMS)
or POST to P. O. Box 34567 – 00100 GPO Nairobi
to reach him not later than 12th August, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posta is an Equal Opportunity Employer