Postbank is a leading Savings Bank, with a nationwide network and offering a wide range of financial services.
Postbank is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results — oriented and experienced professional for the position below. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.
In this regard, women, people living with disabilities and people from marginalised groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Manager / Applications Development
Position Function: Managing various Bank systems interfaces, applications administration and provision of technical expertise on applications to team members.
- Administration of EFT switch and surrounding systems
- Manage Bank databases
- Implement information security policies and guidelines,
- Undertake periodic certification of Bank systems as required
- Maintenance, patches, upgrades and ensuring health of business applications.
- Manage Database integrations to third-party applications.
- Guide applications development team to analyse, design and code business applications.
- Working with infrastructure/datacentre engineers, to prepare, confirm and rollout business systems ready for use
- Manage subordinates’ performance
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science/Information Communication Technology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with 3 years’ at supervisory level
- Experience in electronic transacting platforms (switches)
- Experience in Mobile Banking gateways and applications
- Development of Oracle applications, use of PL/SQL
- DBA skills using MSQL and Oracle RDMBS
- Proficiency in Unix Operating systems
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communications Skills
- Analytical & Research Skills
- Project management
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online