national branch network, and offering a wide range of financial
Postbank is seeking to recruit a high caliber, results oriented and experienced professionals for the following position:
Position Function: Reporting to the Managing Director, the job holder is responsible for the implementation of the projects as identified and included in the Bank’s Strategic Plan in a timely manner to realize the objectives set.
- Co-ordinate the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Bank’s projects.
- Identify and mobilize funds for the various projects that the Bank seeks to implement
- Update the Management and Board on the progress of the Projects that the Bank is undertaking and escalate issues on a timely basis.
- Act as the Liaison Officer with all stakeholders i.e. departments, consultants, vendors among others to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Develop project plans using appropriate standards and monitor the implementation while ensuring they are delivered on time and within approved budgets and quality standards
- Identify project risks and ensure they are mitigated and managed effectively.
- Prepare annual departmental budget and ensure adherence to the approved budget for the department.
- Identify and co-ordinate training needs for staff in the department so as to enhance staff development and efficiency
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Studies or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Diploma in project Management
- Minimum 9 years’ experience with 3 year experience at managerial level
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Analytical, reviewing and interpretation skills
- IT proficiency
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Multitasking skills
appointment will be for a contractual period of three (3 ) years
renewable for a similar period of time subject to satisfactory
performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
How to Apply
qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below
enclosing CVs with full details of educational background, professional
qualifications, and attach copies of certificates and relevant
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank
Headquarters situated at Postbank House, 6th Floor, Market Lane Off 17
Board of Directors
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank
P.O Box 30311, 00100
All applications should be received not later than Wednesday, 31st August 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing
affirmative action. In this regard, women, people living with
disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite
qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Postbank is ISO 9001:2008 Certified