A leading PR firm is looking to recruit a Clients Services Manager.
Pay: Ksh 200,000 – 300,000
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare clients’ publications (press releases, speeches, website copy, brochures, editorials) for their internal and external audiences.
- Respond to requests for information from the media on behalf of corporate clients.
- Plan and direct communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder perceptions.
- Confer with the Client to identify trends, key interest’s areas and concerns and to provide advice on decisions (Stakeholder management).
- Coach the Clients’ executives in effective communication with the media and general public.
- Manage issues on Social Networks and leverage to ensure that these platforms are used to communicate on clients’ product and services — aggressively use social media as a promotion and communication tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Journalism, or related areas. (A degree is an added advantage)
- Five years work experience in PR agency or Media Agency handling major corporate clients.
- Strong media relations
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Non-negotiable).
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous and expected gross pay (Applications without this information will NOT be accepted) and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to BlumeAfrica @gmail.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.