MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring a Property Manager, for our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out valuations of properties to determine worth / value. This is in case of purchase or disposal.
- Conducting investments appraisal and issuing advisory report to the company.
- Lead the negotiation with the private land owners.
- Manage the Right Of Way (ROW) acquisition process.
- Performing all aspects of the Site Acquisition process after site identification and qualification by Identifying which Requisite Consents need to be acquired in a particular route including, Roads’ authorities, Railways, Local councils, Private Land, Other service providers and NEMA.
- Manage sub-contractors to obtain all necessary way leaves on time.
- Leading on approval of Architectural/structural drawings with relevant authorities i.e. County governments.
- Supervising our contractors during projects implementation stages to ensure standards are followed as per design.
- Liaising with local authorities during constructions stages.
- Utilities administrations i.e. ensuring all electricity and rent/license/hosting fees accounts are paid on time.
- Daily interaction with the Projects and Legal personnel to ensure compliance with all clients, landlords, jurisdictional, governmental and industry standards and site acceptance by the respective authorities.
- Follow up way-leave payments with the financial department to ensure timely way leave acquisition.
- Payment collection co-ordination with the local authorities/County government and KeNHA, Ministry of Public Works, KURA.
- Avail reports to the respective teams and site information for existing and upcoming site
- Handling of Key emerging/emergency issues in site acquisition.
- Sorting out all Site related issues that may emerge e.g. non-payment, electricity disconnection and access issues
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstration of high level of integrity
- Results orientation and Analytical skills
- Strong and proven people management skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should clearly read Property Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.