Position: PTP Process Associate (IRT)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Short Term Contract
Our client, a global leader in digitally powered business process management and services is seeking to hire a PTP Process Associate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Team leader
- Facilitate the payment to terms process making sure that no payments fall overdue.
- Processes transactions of simple to medium complexity
- Reprocessing of invoice already processed to correct errors or make amendments necessary for the payment to be done promptly and Manage the RTV process
- Create and store back-up documents for cancellation, dummy credit and journal upload activities
- Attend to vendor queries on invoice status and all payments issues.
- Has working knowledge of both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Escalate production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Adhere to set internal control procedures.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with set KPIs and SLAs
- Prepare Vendor Reconciliation on a monthly basis to take consideration that on big markets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related course
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in an Accounts Payable environment
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Experience with accounting systems (SAP)
- Client industry experience a plus
- Good written & spoken communication skills
- Computer savvy & keyboard dexterity
- Strong MS office competency especially – MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 5th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement