Job Brief: Our client is looking for a reliable Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches the customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
The candidate should be a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- BSc/BA in business administration, Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Electrical Engineering or diploma in Electronics Technology or relevant field
- Comply with all EHS policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc)
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being QUALITY ASSURANCE.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted