- Dress in a smart and professional manner
- Be courteous to clients, on phone,in person and on email (always leave the client impressed with your customer service skills)
- Come up with new innovative selling campaigns.
- Coordinate all site visits and make sure we turn them into as many sales as possible.
- Negotiate with clients.
- Monitor client payments and balances (weekly reports on the same)
- Monitor supplier payments and balances (weekly reports on the same)
- Create and manage a database of clients and potential clients
- Respond to all phone, mail and in person inquiries
- Always prompt with email, phone and other inquiries
- Look for growth in potential areas.
- Arrange Sales meetings
- ALWAYS BE SELLING!
- Aggressive, self-driven individual with good communication skills.
- A degree from a reputable institution (Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage).
- Basic knowledge of Computer Skills – Microsoft Office applications.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same field or related field.
- Creative mind.
- Ready to work for extended hours
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2363”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2363 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 6th September 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.