Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: One Year
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree from a recognized university/institution;
- KCSE C+ and above;
- Mathematics C+;
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets;
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Achieving sales targets within the set period;
- Handling customer issues and complaints pertaining to allocated products through the Sales Team Leader;
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development;
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to open an account and ensure KYC compliance;
- Preparing regular sales activity and performance reports as required;
- Holding open days and product sales campaigns in line with the sales strategy.
- Articulate communicator in English and Kiswahili;
- Attention to detail;
- Mature, pleasant demeanor and excellent people skills;
- Self-driven with the ability to prioritize and deliver within deadlines.
- Well-groomed and outgoing;
- Self-driven and enthusiastic;
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good selling and Customer care skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Computer skills in word-processing, presentations and statistical analysis.
If you are qualified come to our offices at Sema Plaza.
The interviews will be from 9th August 2016 to 11th August 2016 from 8am to 5pm.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer