Richfield Engineering Ltd
About us: Richfield Engineering Limited (REL) based in Nairobi – Kenya, are a multifaceted medium size projects execution & management company operating in Kenya and other East African countries. We provide manufacturing & construction services in the engineering, infrastructure & process industries.
Job Brief: We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- To work as part of a projects team led by the projects manager
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Prepare technical CAD 2D & 3D design and fabrication drawings
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Proven 1-2 years working experience as a project engineer or similar
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD/ CATIA & Inventor
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
Eligible candidates to send their CV/ portfolio and referee contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org