Job Title: Roads Construction Inspector
Our client is a leading construction firm based in Kenya devoted to civil engineering in select geographical location.
They seek to hire a Roads Inspector to be in charge of inspecting the conditions of roads and making appropriate reports.
- Inspects road maintenance and construction works
- Identifies defects and makes report for improvement
- Carries out regular road inspections and recommends maintenance activities where necessary
- Preparation and maintenance of master rolls, pay sheets, stores ledgers, tools and plant ledgers, log sheets and tickets, daily activity cards and any other records
- Assisting in data collection on tender document preparation
- Performing any other duties as assigned
- Carrying out survey and leveling for roads projects
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3 years minimum experience in Roads inspection & maintenance
- Proficient in GIS applications, MS Office
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD/ArchiCAD
- Passionate and highly driven
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Roads Construction Inspector) to email@example.com before Monday 15th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.