Our Client is a medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative (SACCO) Society with over 12,000 members drawn from the government sector and educational institutions.
The Sacco is headquartered in Nairobi and has branches in various parts of the country providing both BOSA and FOSA services.
As the Sacco expands, they wish to recruit a professional to fill the following position:
Ref No: FMG/CCIA/2016
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate the FOSA activities to ensure efficient and economical cash operations in the FOSA
- Ensure all arrangements pertaining to insurance, alarm systems, cash limits, strong room operations and key controls are in place.
- Opening new accounts in the branch
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all the cash and bank transactions.
- Reconcile all cash and Mpesa accounts with the physical cash daily
- Reconcile all bank and control accounts.
- Approve and disburse advances to members according to the society’s policies.
- Recover advances granted and promptly institute recovery measures for defaulters.
- Implement all the FOSA policies made by the board.
- Supervise the staff at the FOSA.
Marketing and Public Relations duties
- Promote the society’s products with an aim of increasing patronage.
- Increase the membership of the FOSA by coordinating with the marketing department in recruiting new members.
- Promote a positive image of the society at the branch.
- Liaise with local stakeholders in securing the society’s interests.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- CPA(K) and Bachelors degree in Commerce or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Minimum Age: 35 years
- Working experience: Minimum 3 years
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the above positions, kindly download and complete the questionnaire available HERE and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 10th August, 2016.