Assistant Factory Officer
- Overall In charge of supporting activities for the Plant.
- Responsible for entire supporting functions to run the production smoothly.
- Inventory planning for smooth production process.
- Warehouse Management
- Shift change over.
- Emergency Preparedness and response.
- Correction and Corrective Action Plans i.e. equipment maintenance, Calibrations etc.
- Coordinating with Contractors.
- Facilities Management.
- Documentation – Maintaining MIS & Record Keeping.
- Should assist Business Head in new projects
- Should be a team leader and good in planning production / Maintenance and manpower management
- Daily man power planning in both shifts.
- Handling day to day administrative issues.
- Co-ordination with external agencies related to services e.g Rentokil, fire tech.
- Compliance of schedule maintenance / ensuring plant availability.
- Co-ordination with Internal Departments for Any Need.
- Aspect/ Impact analysis.
- Risk Analysis
- Ensure all the legal statutory requirements are fully filled.
- Ensure timely and proper issuance of the PPE to the staff.
- Ensure lighting, weighing scales, conveyors, ladders and trolleys are in good working conditions.
- Maintain hygienic working conditions of the Plant
- Control over housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance of the plant at all times
- Compliance of legal requirement. Compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14000 & ISO 22000 and All other Procedures.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to enter statistical data.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of Factory management.
Education: Diploma / Degree
Age: 30yrs and Above
Experience: 1 Year and Above
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org