Division / Department: Systems Department
Position Responsible To: Head of operations
The Systems Coordinator is the appointed Management Representative with the authority and organizational independence to ensure the maintenance of the quality and Environmental System.
- Preparation, in conjunction with Departmental Heads of quality and environmental system documentation, based on identified processes and significant aspects and legal considerations.
- The issuing of quality and environmental system documentation and operation of change control procedures.
- Effective operation of document change control procedures.
- Formulation and implementation of the internal quality and environmental audit plan, and maintaining records of system deficiencies and corrective actions.
- Reporting on the status/performance of the Quality and Environmental System through periodic Management Review meetings.
- Maintain records of Management Review.
- Arranging for regular customer satisfaction surveys and monitoring of feedback.
- Liaising with external parties, on matters relating to the Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Responsible for implementing Emergency preparedness procedure and response.
- Taking part in the Emergency Response Committee that will ensure that emergencies are contained immediately and carry out post accident/incident evaluations.
- Ensuring all the above said procedures are fully implemented all the time with complete co-ordination of HOD.
- Ensure all the statutory and legal requirements i.e DOSH, NEMA, City Council and comply with our requirements with full co-ordination of Human Resource Department.
- Ensure all the inspection and survey is done on time with the co-ordination of Factory Manager.
- Verification and calibration processes are running smoothly with the coordination of Factory Manager and Quality Manager.
- Timely reporting all the issues to the reporting manager with proof if any required.
Skills and Competencies
- A degree in related field; must have attended trainings on ISO/ FSSC/ HACCP/ PAS 223.
- K.C.S.E Mean Grade B with English B and above.
- Create, discuss, review with team and implement and manage the systems as per standards.
- 2 years experience in Systems department.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames.
- Must be mature, result oriented, keen to details and ready to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should be strong in follow-ups with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Aged 27 years and above.
Note: Salary range is between Kshs 50,000-60,000.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org