Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Work Type: Full Time
Ref No: TRH5108/16
Job Description: Our client is a company that offers training and consultancy services on Health and Safety Environment (HSE).
Their trainings include: Oil and Gas Safety training, Occupational Health and Safety Training, Defensive Driving & Mobile Equipment’s, working at Heights Training and First Aid & Fire Fighting.
They offer consultancy services in Safety Audits, Risk assessment services and Managing health, safety and welfare.
The company seeks to hire a mature, self driven and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager, with excellent networking and business development skills to spearhead the Sales and Marketing activities of the organisation across Kenya and beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic sales and marketing plans for the organization.
- Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at the organization
- Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the organisation through various goals and objectives.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Identify marketing opportunities by: identifying client requirements, defining market competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Develop and lead a sales and marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining the sales and marketing team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales and marketing manager in service industry.
- Experience in marketing HSE Training services shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Degree in Marketing or any related course from a recognized institution.
- Track record in delivering superior results, commanding respect and assuming leadership roles
- Proven ability to work with efficiency and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong experience in business development and negotiating partnerships.
Other Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under highly stressful conditions
- Ability to train and educate other people.
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills
- Ability to learn quickly, understand and adapt to new concepts and information rapidly and be able to communicate these with high degree of credibility.
- Excellent resource planning and management skills with ability to clearly asses future resource requirements.
- Ability to manage a range of senior and high profile stakeholders, facilitating appropriate engagement and input.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter.
Applicants are also requested to state their current remuneration and expected remuneration in their application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.