Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager – Re-Advert
Salary: 200K plus performance related bonuses
A company providing hygiene and pest control solutions is looking to recruit a competent Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for consolidating the country’s business and also develop new business sales opportunities by establishing and maintaining relations with key clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the sales team and support colleagues to maximize on all sales opportunities, and to proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs.
- Client Relations- Follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress.
- Be responsible for consolidating the country’s business and also develop new business sales opportunities through consumer direct initiatives for the full range of the client’s products and services.
- Be Involved in the development and implementation of the clients business growth plan, developing, formulating and implementing key sales strategies and providing insight into key strategic thrusts that will ensure the business attains a competitive advantage in the market, and remains on track on its agenda for growth and performance.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product and service knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product/service and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; budget on new product launches and sales promotion program plans.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and guidance of sales and marketing consultants to accomplish the sales targets.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by maintaining a system of reviews, reports, infield coaching and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and bulletins as may be needed.
- Provide and oversee high standards of ongoing training for the Sales representatives so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products and services in an accurate and professional manner.
- Lead in collating and providing insightful market intelligence and research relating to competition, carrying out high level SWOT analysis of Company market environment and tipping senior management on opportunities available and approaches to adopt in efforts to maintain a competitive edge
- Proactively drive debt collection through active involvement of sales colleagues in the process and liaise with the Credit Manager and credit controllers to gather information on the credit status of all customers and facilitate collection
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum degree in a business field with a diploma course in sales and marketing being an added advantage
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketers.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales/business development and team management in the service industry
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Effective hands-on manager able to lead a team of not less than 10 staff
- Result oriented, energetic go getter ready to face new challenges
- Ability to travel to the branch network and to meet out of town key customers
- A good business understanding of the country and the East Africa regions.
- Good communication skills, superior computer skills and driving experience of over 5 years.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Manager – Re-Advert) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th August 2016 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted