Job Purpose: The person will be responsible for accelerating portfolio sales growth in our Heating Solutions segment.
- Responsible for portfolio growth through a series of aggressive sales and relationship management activities including reviewing and monitoring of sales performance and profitability.
- Prospecting new accounts and manages a portfolio of accounts.
- Attend to new/potential client enquiries, communicate proactively with the clients.
- New client acquisitions and developing client relationships.
- Design solutions for acquiring, growing and retaining business.
- Ensure appropriate and accurate client information is maintained and deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Tracking on Outstanding Payments of Client Accounts and ensuring accounts are paid up in line with the company’s credit policy.
- Invoicing of services rendered and identifies inactive accounts for follow up.
- Set targets, business objectives for accounts to deliver sales growth.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for growth; forge industry relationships that will create opportunities for driving portfolio growth.
- Collate competitive market place information.
- Provide monthly summary of highlights, issues and actions for each account.
- Any other official duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by Management.
- A drive to achieve
- A demonstrable record of success.
- Pro-active approach.
- Selling Energy Solutions is desirable.
- Ability to build deep trust with internal team mates and end the customer
- Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training.
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in comprehensible ways.
- Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Personality: A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills
- A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision
- Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Good sales acumen and proven track records of sales growth
- Good relationship management skills
- Basic technical skills in Energy solutions
- Leadership skills and excellent team player
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Honest and of high integrity.
- University degree in Business related field.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years skilled experience in a vibrant sales environment.
- At least 28 years old.
- Knowledge on several CRM tools and willing to learn more.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2361”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2361 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 9th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.