Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Manager for our client; a leading e-commerce platform.
- Implement a sales strategy that will result in 100 sales per day within 3 months.
- Design, manage and deliver Ecommerce and Social Media Strategy; and manage the company’s digital assets.
- Create and source for content for the website; come up with tactical initiatives to help support specific products, and to target particular markets and ensure that all content reinforces the brand values.
- Contribute to innovation and development of new software products to enhance efficiency in operations.
- Undertake regular competitor and market analysis and provide analytical reports; and implement change based on the site performance to maximize conversion rates.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all online display advertising and affiliate marketing initiatives. Develop appropriate metrics and procedures to measure effectiveness of all on-line marketing activity (ROI).
- To develop and manage the SEO strategy either directly, or through an external agency, to ensure strong search engine optimization.
- Develop ecommerce marketing plans which support customer acquisition and retention through the best practice online marketing techniques.
- Manage the Ecommerce team to ensure correct prioritization of all tasks and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline with a bias in sales and marketing.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic e-commerce and social media plan.
- Good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities implementation and online marketing channels.
- Experience in analyzing E-Commerce-related business metrics.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in managing across departments in order to drive an online business as well as thorough understanding of online technologies and marketing techniques are essential.
- Strong strategic mindset and result oriented.
- Applicants must be detail-oriented, able to determine priorities while working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2324”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2324, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Any applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.