We are looking for candidates to fill the following position in our esteemed organisation:
Purpose of the Job: To ensure that the site is fully secured from the security manpower service provider and the security technical service provider.
Will be directly controlled and monitored by the Security manager.
All risk management procedures and this office will oversee compliance certificates.
Key Performance Areas
- Leads personnel involved in establishing, promoting, and maintaining the assets, people and property protection by analyzing structures and forums and establishing effective information exchange and monitoring
- Utilize security policy and processes to ensure effective security measures are put in place and kept up to date.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the contract to enable him to compile an effective Management Information framework that will address relevant Client requirements and responsibilities.
- Ensure that agreed security KPI’s in the contract are understood, documented, socialised with relevant role players and monitored.
- Establishes Management Information processes, forums and structures for activities such as guarding and patrolling physical property, orienting and monitoring of personnel involved with protecting sites, installing and maintaining security technology.
- Ensure that the established Management Information process in place addresses all the relevant KPI’s of the contract and is effective in pro-actively determine and address deficiencies in the security process. (Manned Guarding and Electronic Security)
- Chair and maintain records of all meetings. Ensure that minutes are kept and available for review in line with contract requirements and operational requirements.
- Analyse the security MI to advise Senior Management and personnel of emerging security and safety issues.
- Consults and guides the Client in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
- Conducts ad-hoc security inspections to check the efficiency of all security measures.
- Ensures periodic training and awareness with role players on Management Information processes.
- Compile monthly reports showing statistical data. Monthly reports are to reflect a snapshot of security related KPI’s requirements with a root cause analysis and recommendations. This report will give Management a view of TFS and 2nd tier supplier conformance and performance.
- Conduct monthly performance supplier reviews and ensure action plans are submitted for incidents/risks identified.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Certificate / Diploma in Security Management
- Knowledge Access Systems
- 4 -5 Years’ Experience
- Preferable a former member of the disciplined forces with a rank of sergeant and above
- Knowledge of Systems
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Outlook Express (e-mail)
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016