Our client is a Media and Production Company whose focus is to deliver quality productions for TV, Radio, Digital and Mobile users.
The company is seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following job position in their Nairobi office
Reporting to the CEO the job holder will be responsible for overseeing all the company’s financial projects and maintaining client / supplier relationships among other functions.
These functions will include:
- Advising management on all matters financial
- Analyzing and managing the company’s financial projects
- Comply with all legal financial legal requirements of the company
- Protect organizational values by keeping information confidential
- Maintaining financial records of the company and ensuring they are up to date
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to the schedule
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in finance or any other related field
- Good project management skills
- High analytical skills
- Good numerical skills
- A minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in finance or any related field with 1 to 2 years of experience in a Senior Accounting role
- Computer literate
- A self-motivated person and a team player.
- Experience in managing financial budgets
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject SENIOR ACCOUNTANT by COB 19th Aug, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.