Title: Account Executive – Signage and Printing
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in Kenya.
They seek to hire an Account Executive to grow the signage and printing division of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and convert into new clients
- Maintain and grown relationships with existing clients
- Follow-up on existing leads and cultivate new ones through effective marketing and business development strategies, such as cold-calling, networking in the community, attending fairs, events, etc. that present opportunities to promote our services and the company.
- Maintain organized up to date records of clients and sales activity
- Develop and setup the sales process
- Provide post-sale support to the Accounts and Production teams, including making introductions, leading kick-off meetings, handing off requirements and addressing outstanding issues related to the sales, if they arise.
- Assist Creative Department in understanding the needs/wants of the client
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in similar role preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of the industry and well networked
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and revenue goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Executive – Signage and Printing) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.