Corporation (Simba Corp) is a leading multi-sector group of companies
representing leading global brands across the motor and hospitality
sectors in Kenya.
our Simba Motors division, we are the local franchise holders for
international brands such as Mitsubishi, FUSO, BMW, Renault, SAME and
division owns Villa Rosa and Olare Mara, managed by the world leading
hotelier, Kempinski; as well as Acacia Premier hotel in Kisumu.
subsidiaries under the Simba Corp. umbrella include AVIS, Simba
Leasing, Africa Fleet, and our Power Systems division which manages
sales and aftersales of AKSA and GE generator brands.
Corp. is opening a new innovative, customer-centric motor-vehicle branch
in Westlands, Nairobi, which will provide a unique and differentiated
customer experience for three of our automotive brands.
branch will deliver an exceptional level of seamless Sales and After
Sales Service to cater to our customers’ need for convenience and
deliver a premium experience; the first of its kind in East Africa.
blaze the trail in this new frontier, we are looking for two highly
skilled, passionate and driven individuals who will be integral in
delivering an Exemplary Customer Experience to all who walk through our
- Continuously review of service quality and ensuring effective SOPs are developed and are adhered to;
- Participate in the preparation of plans and budgets for the service department;
- Maintain the workshop in line with the required principle and company standards;
- Responsible for timely ordering of required parts, tools and equipment for the workshop and managing their usage; and
- Responsible for ensuring the set revenue and profit targets for the workshop are met.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering with a bias in Motor Vehicles or related field;
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience; and
- At least 3 years’ management experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people development skills
you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant
criteria for the roles above, please send your application letter
accompanied by your CV, citing the relevant job being applied for, to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for expressing your interest to work for Simba Corporation.