We are looking for candidates to fill the following position in our esteemed organisation:
Purpose of the Job: To provide managerial direction with regard to service delivery in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring that the contractual legal agreements are being adhered to.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop and maintain a successful client liaison.
- Safeguard client and company asset
- You will ensure that the site / project conforms to Company and Clients Health and Safety and Environmental Polices.
- Any repairs required need to be reported to maintenance and followed up to ensure they are completed.
- You will ensure that up to date HSE records are kept at all times.
- Ensure compliance of Service Agreements at contract level.
- Ensure mechanisms are in place for effective performance management and review of sub-contractors.
- Establish a Self-Audit Program to be used at site level to increase the standards of service to the client.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree property or facility or Project management.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Facilities, Property or Project Management of equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Computer literacy on MS Office Packages (MS word, Excel and Access)
- Good financial and business acumen
- Working knowledge of equipment, materials and supplies used in facilities management
- Good understanding and knowledge of Service Level Agreements and Understanding of ISO, Audit skills and legal knowledge of commercial agreements
- Excellent Communication Skills and Relationship Management Skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Customer Service Centric
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Team and project focused
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016