Growth Manager – Kenya
Industry: Social Media
Our client, whose core mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected is looking to recruit a Growth Manager.
The ideal candidate should be obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy with a good experience in the consumer internet and mobile space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide market insights– identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for the organization’s adoption in Kenya
- Explore, Identify and Evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Ensure product is fully functional and well adapted to be successful in Kenya
- Partner with the Analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress on market specific product improvements and measure impact
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into market specific product reviews
- Understand social media strategic and competitive position in Kenya and work to improve it
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 6+ years’ experience in product development and/or Business Development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 20th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.