Job Title: Spare Parts Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading supplier of power generation, automotive and engineering products in East Africa.
They are looking to hire a Spare Parts Manager to manage inventory and monitor sales performance of the parts.
Duties and Roles
- Manage the inventory in the warehouse and restock when the need arises
- Monitor performance of parts sales against the expectations and correct any issues that may hinder them from attaining Sales targets.
- Ensure Timely processing of customer orders by the Sales executives and actively follow up on enquiries and issues raised to as to maintain sound client relations.
- Place orders for Spare parts and follow up on the same to ensure they are delivered on time and there is no shortage or overstocking.
- Manage the daily sales and prepare financial reports for presentation to management in regard to actual and projects sales revenues.
- Conduct market analysis to identify which parts are in demand and provide advice to management on stocking needs.
- Maintain the Shop floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today’s customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and leadership to members of staff working under him
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Related Field
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Position
- Experience dealing with Cummins Engines and related technologies is a Must
- A person of integrity
- High degree of proficiency
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Spare Parts Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 17th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.