Job Title: Regional Corporate Sales Supervisor
Department: Sales Department
Reports To: Country Corporate Sales Manager
Number of Positions: 5
She/he will be responsible for building corporate accounts and ensuring smooth operations of the same accounts and satisfaction of the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential corporate business opportunities by qualifying prospects, analyzing sales options in a bid to close sales effectively.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market / area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business to exceed annual billings goals
- Sell the company’s products to corporate clients by establishing contacts and developing relationships with key decision makers in the targeted organizations and recommending viable solutions.
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor activities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contribute to team effort by achieving the set sales targets and accomplishing related tasks.
- Live the Company Values, including personal accountability and the will to win
- Ensure the good management of all expense budgets by actively controlling all
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to at all times maintain a good sense dress, grooming and modern corporate etiquette.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Good people management skills and task allocation
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- A University Degree in Business/ Commerce/ Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate sales will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in corporate accounts management is imperative.
- The Corporate Sales Supervisor MUST have the ability to network with key decision makers in other organizations and maintain good working relationship with them.
- She/he should be ready to play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and generate new revenues for the company.
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.