Our client a leading manufacturer of school uniforms is looking to recruit a Stores Clerk.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and arrange packing boxes
- Answer the telephone in a pleasant and caring way
- Participate in counting store’s physical inventory
- React to all concerns of customers quickly with a sense of importance
- Maintain cleanliness of store
- Uphold predefined customer service standards
- Ensure stock levels on the sales floor are maintained continually
Qualification and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in basic accounting skills.
- Must be dependable and flexible, including a willingness to work in other areas of the store as needed with little or no advance notice.
- Must adhere to safety standards.
- 7 months’ experience as a store clerk
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 20th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.