Description: Our business is involved in solutions for Kenya’s innovative education through Teacher Training, STEM curriculum, e-Learning Platform, Digital Book Platform, Digital Content Creation, and Pilot Project Implementation.
- Coordinate and organise project files and correspondence with government entities, corporates, and schools.
- Draft, schedule and monitor and evaluate project plans, budgets and expenditures.
- Facilitate and actively participate in strategy sessions with the Stride System team.
- Ensure that all project deadlines (internal and external) are met.
- Collaborate heavily with key internal business partners such as the Project Manager to drive the project strategy, record and create reports.
- Effectively communicate with the team (and clients) with respect to project charts and spread sheets, project delivery, contract award, post-award debriefing, and other procurement-related steps
- Answer inquiries from internal business partners using your local knowledge of Kenya.
- Promote efficiency, consistency, and professionalism.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed, such as administrative support, software development, presentation materials, compliance, and staff training.
- Understanding of EMCAST services and experience of E-Learning environments is not necessary but advantageous.
- Previous experience in project management and education technology preferred.
- Passion for learning and education development in Kenya.
- MS Office experience and OA (office automation) Skills.
- Willingness to learn new products/technologies.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work across boundaries.
- Effectively interact, communicate, and work well as a team member with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization globally.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with internal stakeholders. Honesty is integral to our business practice! Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Must have local knowledge, expertise and experience of Kenya.
Deadline: 5th September 2016