- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales and profitability targets within assigned territory.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Aligns customer plans with Global plans of the company.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Proactively form sales strategies to keep Filtec competitive and innovative.
- Proven technical sales experience, and demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to build business through added value strategies that benefit customers and the business.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Numerate, good math skills.
- Proven negotiator.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly.
- Experience in selling large, capital equipment in the process / packaging equipment category (preferred).
- Experience with large brewer / bottler experience (strongly preferred).
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 7 years of key account /strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
- Experience selling Machines to beverage manufacturing companies e.g breweries.
- PC proficiency.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2358”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2358, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.