Role Purpose: Responsible for managing the marketing requirements of Telkom Kenya business segment, he / she will work with TKL Enterprise team and other cross functional teams in developing and executing clear and effective marketing plans, strategies and guidelines to address business market segments.
- Own and drive market segmentation and sizing activities aimed at establishing business potential and ensuring effective targeting and positioning in the four key business market segments
- Define product positioning, pricing and tariff structures, as well as launch key offers, services, & promotions to drive uptake.
- Support the promotional and branding requirements for the business including product brochures and catalogues, sales toolkits and folders, point of sale materials, marketing campaigns, merchandize requirements and customer events, working with the relevant teams.
- Responsible for monitoring competitor activity, market and industry trends and evolving customer needs to inform our strategic and competitive response. Support with marketing drives and initiatives aimed at extracting more revenues from our customers.
- Own and updates the Business Segment marketing score card, which analyses all the drivers to local revenues.
- Manage and close monitoring of churn across all segments and developing retention initiatives specific each segment.
- Shares market and consumer research information with Sales, SME & Corporate sales to enable the function to focus its business development activities and benefit from all available business building opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 -8 years’ experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales/marketing or related industry
- Knowledge of the Telco Industry & good understanding of enterprise services and solutions
- Excellent skills in sales presentation, competitive proposal writing and business reporting
- Marketing management
- Product management
- Commercial skills with strong ability to build business cases
- Project management
- Marketing communications
- Brand management
- Strong coaching skills and leadership skills
- Results oriented
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Networking and inter-personal skills
- Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
Application should be sent by latest 12th September 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.