Our Client, a Tours and Travel company based in Maasai Mara is looking to recruit a Sales / Reservations Clerk.
He/She will be responsible for handling the bookings and sales of the company as well as manage the accounts of the company.
The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Mara.
- Assist in reservations by checking availability, preparing and managing bookings.
- Handle basic accounting duties.
- Manage the accounts.
- Making ice blocks during safari season.
- Preparing staff contracts and payment vouchers.
- Welcoming clients and assisting them with their needs.
- General ordering of supplies.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management / Business Administration with a background in accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs.
- Attention to detail.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 /=
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.