Our Client, a leading Tours and Travel and Corporate Cabs company in Nairobi wishes to recruit a motivated and organized Marketing Officer to join their team of professionals.
Salary: Kes 30,000 – 45,000 gross
The Marketing Officer is responsible for:
- Source New business for the company.
- Market the company to potential target clients.
- Promote the tour company using e-marketing
- Prepare of tour quotations for clients/organization
- Create and advise the clients on their itinerary
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations
- Promotes tours and generates publicity by attending travel fairs, tour & travel presentations
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
- Represent the company at the designated sites.
- Submit daily work plans, to the management
- Submit monthly reports (market status, client status) to management.
- Conducting market research and identifying upcoming marketing trends
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating periodical summaries for review by Management
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Diploma in Marketing, Tourism studies or business related field
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Prior experience working in the Hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Prior experience in logistics/tours and travel or hospitality related experience is preferable
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of geography and travel industry in Kenya as well as the across the glob
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder.
- Team working skills, assertive and flexible.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online