Our Client, a leading Tours and Travel and Corporate Cabs company in Nairobi wishes to recruit a motivated and organized Managing Director to join their team of professionals.
- He should be able to lead the marketing team by setting specific targets which must be realized to create company growth.
- The business has a large demanding client base. He should proactively set systems to measure customer concerns with a view to offer quality service to them or seek remedial action where necessary.
- He will ensure accounting system are compliant with Accounting Standards
- He will ensure accounting controls are being adhered to.
- All taxes or deductions from employees are being remitted.
- Overall control of debtors, creditors, receipts and payments.
- He will ensure proper utilization of vehicles. Number of vehicles should match volume of work.
- Ensure adequate systems to control fuel usage
- Adequate control of vehicle maintenance
- Appropriate management of the dispatch team
He will be overall responsible for the following:
- Staff appraisal
- Maintenance of discipline
- Create sense of pride and ownership amongst all employees
- Staff motivation
Overall Business Administration
- All businesses are about making profits and continuous growth. He will be required to deliver overall business targets as per the expectations of the directors and shareholders.
- For each of the above areas, he will have a relevant and competent team reporting to him.
- Ensuring that each team member delivers to full potential.
- Demonstration of leadership qualities will be paramount.
He will be reporting to the Directors with key areas being as follows:
- Agree on business guidelines
- Set targets for the various areas of the business
- Review business performance against targets
- Seek guidance and support from the directors.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Tours and Travel, Business Finance and Marketing.
- 5 years in related field or where the business involves a large number of employees
- Those with prior experience in logistics/tours and travel or hospitality related experience have an added advantage.
- Ability to make decisions and presentations to the board
- Good understanding of long-range Strategic Planning and Business Planning processes
- Support the planning process, analysing key issues, business initiatives and informational needs that
- Support, improve and transform Sales Revenue generation
- Should have team handling experience.
- Extensive knowledge in Financial Planning and Management.
- Knowledge on Tax and Nairobi Business Environment is crucial.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online