Our Client, Viscar Industrial Capacity Ltd would like to fill a vacancy for a Business Development Consultant for Technical Recruitment.
The job details are as follows:
Company Details: Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited offer specialist and niche recruitment and capacity building services, providing skilled Engineering, Technical and Business Support personnel in East African regions and Internationally.
We are preferred technical recruitment / capacity building providers for cross sector markets for blue chip companies and SME businesses, delivering a superior service to businesses for their Technology, Engineering and related Professionals.
Job Purpose: The role entails sourcing for candidates and new business.
S/he will perform end-end recruitment process till placement and come up with business development strategies.
The incumbent should be a seasoned consultant who will develop the business in outsourcing lines in the relevant fields as well as source for professionals up to senior board level, executive appointments for permanent positions and interim roles in the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering and related fields.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and head a strong recruitment business unit, to supply our clients with required talent in fixed terms, secondment or outsourcing processes;
- Interact with hiring managers to better understand needs and drive solutions;
- Develop the annual resourcing plan for candidates and targeted placement organization;
- Grow the business client base using achievable business development strategies;
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and manage customer contracts as the primary company contact for assigned accounts;
- Preparing reports on the resourcing and business growth and/or growth indicators for management;
- Generate new business-identifying new prospects, establishing new customers, negotiating and closing resourcing deals;
- Proactively recruit personnel as required and per projects/assignments through a variety of channels;
- Develop and maintain strong client business relationships;
- Qualify and short list candidates successfully;
- Increase candidate base through referrals and proactive searches, as well as generating leads and market information;
- Developing processes and systems/databases for recruitment.
Job Key Result Areas / Accountability
- Technical employee placement
- Revenue generation
- Meeting targets
- Candidates sourcing
- New clients database
- Customer care
- Candidates pool / database
Job Specifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business studies, human resource or technology fields
- A minimum of 6 years experience in Human Resource Management, 2 of which must have been in Business Development or Marketing.
- Business process outsourcing skills
- A strategic thinker and an enterprising attitude
- Strong business development skills
- At least two years’ experience of working as a recruitment consultant in a similar set up, used to exceeding targets.
- Commercially astute
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office, email, CRM system, Recruitment software, Social Media
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone skills and negotiation/influencing skills
- Confidence and ability to build effective working relationships
- Commitment with a desire to succeed spirit
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their applications to Aon_rec@aon.co.ke by 5th August 2016.
Please indicate the job title as the subject.