Your day-to-day work will include:
- producing design ideas for displays and developing floor plans, or following a company plan
- creating special displays to promote a specific product or offer
- drawing designs and plans by hand or computer
- deciding how to use space and lighting creatively
- making best use of a store’s space and layout
- creating branded visual merchandising packs to send to each branch of a store
- giving feedback to head office and buying teams
- setting up displays, dressing dummies and arranging screens, fabric and posters
- making sure that prices and other required details can be seen
- teaching sales staff how goods should be displayed
- Taking down old displays.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- International company added advantage.
- Diploma or degree from a recognized learning Institution.
A cover letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2328”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2328, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 12th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.