- Delivering highly accurate long, medium and short term forecasts
- Providing long and short term recruitment plans detailing FTE requirements across operational units, working with the recruitment team and/ or subcontractors to deliver against those plans
- Designing, producing and implementing shift patterns and agent schedules that acknowledge the requirements of the business and our contractual obligations to our staff.
- Assisting the Customer Experience Manager to ensure that appropriate planning, forecasting and resourcing processes and systems are in place to enable effective management of capacity.
- Working with the Customer Experience Manager seek to continually evolve all planning, forecasting and resourcing processes and systems, with an emphasis on customer service levels, productivity and efficiency optimization.
- Using root cause analysis, research and benchmarking techniques to influence planning, forecasting and resourcing requirements.
- Providing accurate forecasts and resourcing/ recruitment plans to allow business units to maintain service levels to agreed standards undertaking root cause analysis and corrective action on issues arising
- Contributing to the development of a continuous performance improvement culture through root cause and impact analysis, with a particular focus on capacity and under-performance against standards
- Monitor intra-day call volume as well as real time staffing to ensure service levels are met as well as assist in the management of all real time impacts to call volume and staffing levels in the line with the various LOB operations.
- Monitor the Command Center Help desk and Team Leaders communication bridges to keep abreast of all issues impacting Service Levels.
- Log and track events that affect call volume to provide historical data for forecasting.
- Consistently show mastery of data and facts; draws comprehensible conclusions and leads team members to make appropriate recommendations.
- Step up as a leader during real-time crisis management, able to quarterback the team through real-time impacts.
- Displays confidence in communicating with Senior Management or any other audience to ensure constructive delivery of any material to both existing and potential clients.
- Any other tasks that affect the Workforce Department from time to time.
- 2 yrs Experience in Management Information System
- Management Information System Certification
- Good written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Service Levels : 90%
- Forecast Accuracy : 100%
- Schedule Adherence : 100%
- Reporting Accuracy : 100%
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Customer Experience MIS Analyst on or before 19th August 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.