- Assist in organizing and coordination of the recruitment selection process for sales agents
- Implementing of the agreed training programs for the sales staff
- Assist in developing training plan for the department in liaison with sales management team and HR department
- Coordination of the sales training calendar
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of the training
- Preparation of training material for sales team and ensure that the training material is up to date and relevant
- Ensure that Sales staff trained are certified for the major departmental sales training modules
- Compile reports for all the trainings conducted in the department
- Coordinates functions between the sales and other departments in the organization to ensure effectiveness of service provision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or IT
- 3yrs Experience in Training
- Computer Literate
- Excellent team Leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
- Coordination and Sales training as directed by the training and development manager from time to time and reviewed per quarter.
- Carrying out training needs assessment by channel and franchise for all agents per quarter.
- Weekly compilation of training and evaluation reports.
- Conducting sales skills evaluation for all agents per quarter with the help of the Training and Development Manager
- Preparing annual sales training calendar as directed by the Training and Development Manager and should be reviewed and updated quarterly.
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Sales Training Coordinator on or before 3rd September 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.