Working at the at our clients warehouse, you will be responsible for double checking stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you’ll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers’ paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
- Stock Control
- Checks, assemble, packing and unpacking of stock
- Record keeping and administration
- System administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, warehousing, accounting or related business field
- 2 to 3 years’ movement, packing and securing of warehouse goods
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Competent in using a Warehouse Management Systems
- Good time management skills
- Must be computer rate with high proficiency excel skills