- Have knowledge of water quality regulations.
- Take measurements of water quality and make adjustments to the chemicals used to make water potable and safe.
- Take directions and follow through with instructions from supervisor.
- Control the equipment, valves and piping system that cleans the water, physically and chemically.
- Ensure the levels of compounds, gases and chemicals such as sodium, fluoride and oxygen, introduced into the water are within the limits allowed.
- Oversee the purification of waste water.
- Work inside the water plant, replacing the bottles of the various gases added to the water and performing other maintenance.
- Diploma in relevant field or High School certificate but with on-the-job training experience from the same field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of water purification through on-the-job training.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2350”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2350, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. any Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 26th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.