Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments: Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry.
About the Position: The Shopkeeper (Gikomba) plays a key role in ensuring broad supply and distribution of our products.
Goals and Responsibilities
Attend to the Depot
- Accurately receive goods
- Accurately track the sale of goods
- Receive and promptly remit cash paid by customers
- Responsibly and strictly manage all cash and stock with which you are entrusted
- Open and close the depot
- Keep the shop clean and orderly
- Promptly report any difficulties to management
- Convince customers to purchase products from the depot
- Provide excellent customer service
- Support with market research activities within the market
- No formal qualification or experience requirements – we will train you on the job
- Skills/abilities: good analytical and numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail, ability to take initiative, problem-solving skills, customer-oriented, flexible, hardworking and driven
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Please visit the link below to apply online for this and any other available positions:
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, however please note we cannot receive applications via this email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email or phone for an interview.