4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
Our vision is to become the number one retail finance firm in Africa by offering the best services in terms of accessibility, affordability, value and customer experience.
4 G Capital seeks to recruit IT Interns
- Assist in preparing all monthly operational & service providers bills – phone bills, ISP Bills
- Assist operations in preparing Business Intelligence reports as/when required
- Provide both onsite and remote technical & end user support
- Schedule branch visits
- Assist in managing the call-center dialer system
- Assist in data migration
- Assist in procuring all IT equipment as/when required by the Chief Technical Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field
- Previous experience in Help Desk support will be an added advantage
- Troubleshooting skills
- General support to all tasks
- Integrity and ability to work in a fintech
- High Motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org