Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
Salary: 20k -30K
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the position of Accounts & Admin officer.
He/She who will be responsible for accounting and coordinating office activities in their Organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mann the front office and manage correspondence, in person, calls and mails.
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Follow up on payments.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Experience working with Quick books.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts &Admin officer) to email@example.com, before or on 16th September 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke